Whether it’s for a special occasion, modelling portfolio, publicity shot, or you just want to have a stunning portrait done of yourself, the best way to have a great photoshoot is to make you feel and look beautiful in a relaxed fun atmosphere.
This is what I aim to do and to give you the piece of art you are looking for, one that will make you always smile with pride.
Photographing women is so important for me, ladies want to look good, beautiful, they want the people seeing the images to be knocked out with the wow factor. This is a massive responsibility and one I do not take lightly.
I can relate to the feelings and concerns that many women have shared with me about their bodies and their appearances, due to the media’s emphasis on the “ideal” body type. With correct and careful posing matched with subtle lighting I can give you something to be very proud of, something to say this is me and I’m proud of who I am.
Photographing female clients is massively different to photographing males. Curves, neck lines need to be accentuated, eyes need to be big and soft, skin needs to be clear and smooth along with different poses for different situations all add together to make a great portrait.
But it all starts with a connection between us, a connection that gives joint ownership of the process, one we can share and build upon. This will allow you to have control and give you reassurance and I hope to make you completely comfortable and relaxed around me, allowing the real you to come out so we can capture the perfect image for you.
Clive, made me feel comfortable straight away. I was worried at first but as time when on I really enjoyed myself and was laughing an unbelievable amount. The photos were fantastic and would definitely recommend to anybody.
Something really special
Objective of the consultation
- To understand and ensure your individual character, personality, style and strengths are reflected within your portrait.
- Discuss clothing options and any props required.
- Gain some insight into your personality and to establish a rapport to assist you in feeling relaxed, comfortable and able to enjoy the shoot.
- Identify and discuss any specific requests you may have for the images.
- To discuss how the images are intended to be used and displayed.
- To select location, dates and times for the portrait shoot.
- I want to listen to you and fully understand what you’re asking for in your personal bespoke commissioned portrait.
Objective of the Portrait Shoot
- To use my professional skills in posing and lighting techniques to create mood and showcase you in the best possible way according your wishes.
- Capture your natural spirit and personality.
- Create a piece of bespoke art that is completely unique for you, is inspirational, and celebrates you.
- If we are required to incorporate products/services (to highlight marketing potential) please note: product photography may incur an additional fee.